Do you stay indoors all summer just to prevent mosquito bites? Now, you don’t have to. Enjoy the great outdoors, in peace, this season with these simple tips and our Mos Hit lotions & body sprays. Keep your skin smelling good and safe from mosquito bites.
Mosquito bites are not just itchy and annoying they can make you extremely ill and in some cases can even be life threatening. So it is essential to protect yourself and your entire family against this threat.
What Type of Mosquito Repellent is Right for You?
The Vitamin Company known for its diverse and effective range of household products also offers wide variety of mosquito repellent lotion and sprays. Before choosing the product, you should consider what type of outdoor activities you will be doing, what time of the day or night you will be outside and for how long; then you can select a product that fits your activity level and exposure duration.
Repellent Use for Your Child
Most repellents are perfectly safe for children, even infants, but there are certain products that are not appropriate for use on children be certain to read the labels carefully. If you have concerns regarding applying repellent on your children contact your child’s physician for advice on what repellents are safe for use on your child
Below are some tips for application and safety:
· Carefully read the label instructions, including flammability warnings.
· Make sure you fully understand how much you can apply and how often.
· Apply repellents only to exposed skin areas.
· Do not apply repellents under clothing.
· If using a spray repellent avoid breathing it in and do not spray near food or drinks that are in open containers.
· Do not spray repellents in a small enclosed area i.e. tents or enclosures when possible apply repellent spray outdoors or a well ventilated room.
· Do not apply repellent sprays near open flames or lit cigarettes.
· Do not apply repellent creams or lotions near eyes or mouth.
· Apply repellent creams, lotions or sprays sparingly around the ears.
· NEVER use repellent lotions, creams or sprays over open wounds, cuts, or irritated skin.
· After you have returned indoors be certain to wash with soap and water any repellent treated areas of skin.
· Do not use repellent sprays on pets unless the label specifically states it is safe for pets.
· Make certain to store repellents out of the reach of children.
So hurry up & buy these amazing products.
For more details , check: https://www.thevitamincompany.com/